Job Listing Manager
The early education job market is tight; finding qualified employees often takes up a substantial amount of time for a child care owner. Child Care business owners often place job adds on the various job boards – Indeed, Career Builder, Craigslist or Zip Recruiter. Each job board has its own application and resume process. This is great however it means the child care owner must login to multiple job board accounts to review messages, applications and resumes from potential candidates.
Child Care Owner provides an easier way by adding a Job Listing Manager to your child care business website. What makes the Job Listing Manger so great:
- You can now post employment ads to your child care business website
- You can include a link to your Job Listing Manager (on your website) in the ads you place on the various job boards
- All candidates will be applying directly on your child care business website – completing their application and uploading their resume – central location for all candidate applications and resume – right on your child care business website
- Simple application or custom applications
- Candidates can upload their resume directly to your child care website
- Candidates can sign-up for job opening alerts from your child care business
- Through your child care business website, you will login to review applications, resumes, email candidates, and provide a rating and private notes for each candidate.
- Download applicant data as a CSV file
- Saves you many hours of time!
Job Listing Manager Pricing
The Job Listing Manager may be added to any of our Child Care Owner websites. (Your child care business website must be hosted with and managed by Child Care Owner).
Job Listing Manager Setup Fee: $249.00
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $29.95 (Added to selected monthly website service plan – Level I,II or III Monthly Plans)
Annual License Renewal Fee: $199.00 (Beginning second year)