A key print marketing item is the tri-fold brochure. A well-written child care brochure is an incredibly effective marketing tool. Brochures provide a way for you to inform parents about your child care services.
Child Care Marketing brochures are versatile and are utilized in many ways including;
- as a direct mail piece
- included in your child care promotional package of information
- designed to provide details about your different programs or program specific like a promotional piece for your summer camp program
- available for parents and visitors to pick up while in your child care business
- handouts at meetings, tradeshows and other community events
- available at similar local businesses for customer pick-up – children’s stores, children’s recreation facilities, church lobbies, area employers, etc.
Child Care Owner offers professionally designed brochures for the child care industry. You may order as few as 250 brochures or more 1,000 brochures if needed. The price indicated includes the pre-designed brochure – front and back. We will make “minor tweaks” to personalize the brochure with your child care business name, logo, desired text and some item color changes (design changes or additional customization will require additional fees). One of our professional designers will contact you after you place your order to obtain your child care business logo and other information needed to create your brochure. You will be provided a proof of your brochure for review and written approval before printing.