Child Care Exit Planning
We Do More Than Report Your Numbers We Help You Change Your Numbers
Childcare Accounting Make Easy
For many years we have watched childcare business owners struggle with their childcare business’s bookkeeping, accounting, and financial management. Most often, the childcare owner tried to do all or part of the data entry in-house and relied upon an outside accountant to compile and prepare financial statements, tax reporting, and annual filing of their federal and state tax returns. Although some received timely, up-to-date financial statements, most waited weeks or months for their accounting firm to prepare the financial reports they needed to make decisions and manage their business finances. Some of these accountants were able to point out financial things the childcare owner should improve – labor costs, supply costs, declining profits, or limited cash flow. However, the accountant’s lack of childcare business knowledge limited the advice they could offer. So the childcare owners’ struggle to manage cash flow, budget, and create short-term and long-term plans was an ongoing problem. This lead ChildCareOwner.com to develop our full service childcare Accounting & Bookkeeping services.
You can improve profitability, manage cash flow, control unnecessary costs, ensure the accuracy of your records, and make better business decisions. Let the experts at ChildCareOwner.com help you manage your accounting and financial performance.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Specialized accounting services for childcare businesses.
- QuickBooks Online included
- All data entry (That’s right; no more wasting time trying to learn how to use QuickBooks!)
- Credit/Debit Card transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Reports
- Accurate and timely services
Planning & Budgeting
Good financial management starts with planning and budgeting.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial planning and budgeting
- Budget vs Actual tracking
- Key Performance Indicators – Financial and Non-Financial
- Business planning tied to financial budgeting
Cash Flow Management
Cash Flow is essential to business survival
- Tracking the flow of cash in and out of your childcare business
- Analyzing cash flow changes
- Cash flow budgeting
- Cash flow planning and forecasting
- Cash flow requirements analysis
- Cash flow management strategies
We take the stress out of Paydays.
- New hire auto set up and filing
- Same day direct deposits
- Accurate vacation and paid time off (PTO) accruals
- Easy to read payroll reports
- Timely and accurate payments of FICA, Social Security and other taxes
- Time sheets
- We calculate, file, and pay your payroll taxes for you
- Approving Payroll only takes minutes of your time not hours
Reports & Tax Filing
Keeping you in compliance.
- Pro-active Tax Compliance, Tax Preparation, and Tax Planning
- Annual business tax returns filed
- Annual personal income tax returns filed
- Real Estate property tax returns
- Business entity tax analysis to ensure maximum tax benefit
- Year-end tax planning with projections and checklists
- Tax planning designed to eliminate end-of-year tax surprises
Expert Childcare Business Advisors.
- Coaching and consulting provided by childcare business experts – folks that really know how to help you build a successful childcare businesses
- Monthly online meetings
- Monthly financial analysis and planning
- KPI tracking and action plans
- Assisting you with financing, capital investments and growth
- Profits and cash flow management