Child Care Business Valuation Services
Knowing the True Value of Your Child Care Business is Essential
Understanding the true value of your childcare business is essential for its overall health and well-being, as well as for planning your exit strategy. Not knowing the true value of your childcare business could lead to unpleasant surprises down the road.
A business valuation is an independent appraisal that analyzes and determines the value of your childcare business. This can be done in many ways, but it is commonly determined by utilizing one or all approaches to value – income approach, market approach, and asset approach.
The business valuation report is more than just a number, though. It is a powerful asset that provides insight into the inner workings of your company. The sooner you engage in a valuation, the more time you’ll have to work on maximizing the value of your business and address “value gaps” – the value of your business vs. what you need the value to be.
ChildCareOwner.com founder Donna Dailey, having worked in Child Care Business Mergers and Acquisitions since 1995 and being designated as a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) by the National Association of Certified Business Analysts (NACVA), specializes in childcare business valuations. Depending on your specific needs, both non-certified and certified business valuations are provided.
Non-certified business valuations are most often used for planning purposes – business planning, exit planning, value acceleration planning, or business expansion strategies.
Certified business valuations are more appropriate in situations involving a business partnership dissolution, divorce, formal estate planning, and other situations involving possible legal proceedings.
Specialized Child Care Accounting and Financial Management
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Specialized accounting services for childcare businesses.
- QuickBooks Online included
- All data entry (That’s right; no more wasting time trying to learn how to use QuickBooks!)
- Credit/Debit Card transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Reports
- Accurate and timely services
Planning & Budgeting
Good financial management starts with planning and budgeting.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial planning and budgeting
- Budget vs Actual tracking
- Key Performance Indicators – Financial and Non-Financial
- Business planning tied to financial budgeting
Cash Flow Management
Cash Flow is essential to business survival
- Tracking the flow of cash in and out of your childcare business
- Analyzing cash flow changes
- Cash flow budgeting
- Cash flow planning and forecasting
- Cash flow requirements analysis
- Cash flow management strategies
We take the stress out of Paydays.
- New hire auto set up and filing
- Same day direct deposits
- Accurate vacation and paid time off (PTO) accruals
- Easy to read payroll reports
- Timely and accurate payments of FICA, Social Security and other taxes
- Time sheets
- We calculate, file, and pay your payroll taxes for you
- Approving Payroll only takes minutes of your time not hours
Reports & Tax Filing
Keeping you in compliance.
- Pro-active Tax Compliance, Tax Preparation, and Tax Planning
- Annual business tax returns filed
- Annual personal income tax returns filed
- Real Estate property tax returns
- Business entity tax analysis to ensure maximum tax benefit
- Year-end tax planning with projections and checklists
- Tax planning designed to eliminate end-of-year tax surprises
Expert Childcare Business Advisors.
- Coaching and consulting provided by childcare business experts – folks that really know how to help you build a successful childcare businesses
- Monthly online meetings
- Monthly financial analysis and planning
- KPI tracking and action plans
- Assisting you with financing, capital investments and growth
- Profits and cash flow management